Are you looking for $25,000 life insurance with no medical exam?
- Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) or ARC (AIDS Related Complex) or tested positive for HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)?
- Are you waiting for a diagnosis or have you been advised to have a surgical operation, diagnostic test or medical or mental evaluation that has not yet been completed?
- Have you requested or received any Worker’s Compensation or Social Security disability benefits?
- Do you currently take more than 2 prescription medications for pain; or do you consume, on average, more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day?
- In the past 10 years, have you received any treatment, medical advice or consultation for; been diagnosed with or required follow-up for: diabetes or elevated blood sugar; cancer (excluding basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin); stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA or mini-stroke); emphysema; chronic bronchitis or chronic lung disease; major depression or anxiety that required psychiatric treatment; bipolar disease or mood disorder; schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis, paralysis; any degenerative muscle or nerve disease or disorder; alcohol or drug abuse; OR any disease or disorder of the following: heart, aorta, coronary arteries, peripheral vascular system, blood, liver pancreas, kidney (other than kidney stones), brain or connective tissue?
- In the past 2 years, have you been hospitalized or evaluated in an emergency room or immediate care center for a chronic illness requiring ongoing treatment or care by a physician; OR have you participated in any hazardous activities or extreme sports?
- Have you, within the past 5 years, been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to a felony, misdemeanor, reckless driving, DUI or DWI; or been incarcerated or served in a probation or parole program or do you have criminal charges pending?
Minimum & Maximum Weight Requirements
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, or do not fit in the height and weight guidelines, you will unfortunately not qualify. It is better to know this now than to find out after you already applied!
Details of $25,000 Life Insurance With No Medical Exam
- $25,000 Death Benefit is Guaranteed
- Expiration Dates Options are…
10 years (available for ages 18 to 65)
15 years (available for ages 18 to 60)
20 years (available for ages 18 to 55)
30 years (available for ages 18 to 45)
- Dependent Child Rider – up to $25,000 for eligible dependents. (Expires at child’s age 23 or insured’s age 65 whichever is earlier)
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider – pays additional death benefit if the cause of your death is listed as accidental on your death certificate. Benefit amounts between $25,000 and $250,000 are available. Rider expires at age 80.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (included) – Advances up to 50% of death benefit upon proof that the insured has a life expectancy of 12 months or less. Payable 2 years after issue.
***Although you do not have to complete an actual medical exam, the life insurance company still asks a number of health / life style questions on the application. Some of theses questions will be independently verified through the prescription drug data base as well as a motor vehicle report. The application will be underwritten on a simplified issue, accept or reject basis.**
Sample Quote – $25,000 Life Insurance With No Medical Exam
Male Age 25
- 10 year – $13.64/month
- 15 year – $13.68/month
- 20 year – $13.75/month
- 30 year – $13.79/month
Female Age 25
- 10 year – $13.62/month
- 15 year – $13.66/month
- 20 year – $13.72/month
- 30 year – $13.77/month
Male Age 35
- 10 year – $14.53/month
- 15 year – $14.57/month
- 20 year – $14.81/month
- 30 year – $16.16/month
Female Age 35
- 10 year – $14.51/month
- 15 year – $14.55/month
- 20 year – $14.77/month
- 30 year – $15.66/month
Male Age 45
- 10 year – $14.86/month
- 15 year – $15.62/month
- 20 year – $17.99/month
- 30 year – $29.34/month
Female Age 45
- 10 year – $14.75/month
- 15 year – $15.16/month
- 20 year – $16.27/month
- 30 year – $25.06/month
Male Age 55
- 10 year – $24.49/month
- 15 year – $28.30/month
- 20 year – $37.95/month
Female Age 55
- 10 year – $21.64/month
- 15 year – $23.27/month
- 20 year – $27.49/month
Male Age 65
- 10 year – $46.07/month
Female Age 65
- 10 year – $33.73/month
CALL (888) 681-4952 FOR YOUR EXACT QUOTE
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Am I automatically accepted? No. Your acceptance is not guaranteed.
- How do I apply? It’s simple. Call (888) 681-4952 to apply over the telephone. After the phone call, you will receive the application for your electronic signature by email. Simply answer a few questions, type in your name, and hit return. The application is instantly submitted to the insurance company.
- How long does it take to get approved? Generally it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
- Do I have to pay when I apply? Yes, you will be required to pay 1 months premium by credit card when you apply. This is fully refundable if you are declined or choose not to accept the policy.
- Can I cancel my application or policy at any time? Yes. You are never obligated for any reason.