Want a term life insurance quote from Matrix Direct? You might hear something like this if you call them on the phone…
The Matrix Direct representative asked the following questions before giving a term life insurance quote over the phone….
- How old are you? How much do you make? (The maximum amount of coverage allowed depends on a review of age and income.)
- Do you have any children or dependents?
- Any health concerns?
- To you take blood pressure or cholesterol meds?
- Any family history of heart disease or cancer in your parents or siblings before the age of 60?
- Have you used any tobacco in the last 5 years?
- Do you have a clean driving record? DUI’s?
- Have you been convicted of any felonies?
- Are you in bankruptcy?
- Any history of drug or alcohol abuse?
- Do you intend to travel outside the United States in the next 2 years?
Upon review of the criteria…male, age 45, income of $50,000/year, non-smoker, excellent health, and “no” to all the questions above.
**American General was the favored recommendation!**
The Matrix Direct representative stated…
“American General was the best option and the price was $89.60/month for a $500,000 , 30 year term life insurance policy.”
When asked if there were any other options…
“I am appointed with other carriers but primarily write with American General because they have the best underwriting leniency”.
Turned out the answer was no thank you when the Matrix Direct representative asked if it would be ok to send the American General application out with the nurse.
The reason why?
Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts had the same policy for $84.39.
**The cost difference for the same policy – $5.21/month x12 months=$62.52/year x 30 years =$1,875.6 extra for the same policy!**
Be smart and shop around. Don’t make a term life insurance quote from Matrix Direct your only option. If you are healthy, and can answer “no” to the questions above, you may get a better price somewhere else.
It is important to always review the life insurance underwriting guidelines BEFORE you submit an application and complete a medical exam.
Why You Should Buy Your Life Insurance On This Website
- Save money – Get the lowest cost possible for your life insurance from the best top rated companies in the market.
- No pressure sales tactics – You can decide when and if you would like to buy life insurance or not with out getting hassled! Your contact information will not be shared with or sold to any other agent.
- Save time-Instant online life insurance quotes from ALL the top rated life insurance companies.
- Superior Service– The attention to detail your application deserves when it comes to shopping life insurance companies for the best possible price. This is especially true if you have health conditions or if you have certain hobbies or habits.
- Very fast and convenient online application process – the quickest approval possible
- Licensed since 1992 – State license number provided upon request.
If you are interested, please leave your contact information on the Quote Box or call 888-681-4952.